Why iPhone OS 4.0 will be great for Moms
It’s been about a week since the OS 4.0 news came out. As a geeky, busy working mom here is how I think the new platform will impact my iPhone ways:
- More Free Apps: The new, cooler interactive ads made possible by iAds (Apple’s own advertising network) will likely result in more free, hopefully quality apps for me.
- Multitasking: I will now be able to multitask on the iPhone as I multitask while on the iPhone. It’s now possible to do a conference call, schedule a playdate and cook dinner. Or at least more possible.
- Folders: Its like the Container store for my iPhone. I can organize my apps or at least try to.
- Work: With the new enterprise features like the ability to push out proprietary apps and configure phones remotely, someone might just give me a iPhone versus a blackberry to keep me at their beck and call 24×7.
- Play games: I can play games with friends or strangers via the new gaming center. I might even be able to win prizes if they don’t involve any skills.
Here is a great demo of OS 4.0 from Engadget to get you ready for whats to come:
Popularity: 1% [?]