SITS Girls ProBlogger’s Build a Better Blog in 31 Days
I am excited to get more focused and thoughtful about my blog. I so appreciate that the SITS girl have teamed up with Problogger to do a Build a Better Blog in 31 Days Challenge. I love that 400+ bloggers are participating as I need some group accountability to get going on this!
So here we go:
Day 1 Task: Write an Elevator Pitch for Your Blog
- Doing so helps to focus your blog.
- Good to have different lengths of pitches.
- Try to solve a problem or need.
- Define your audience and keep it clear, short, and intriguing.
- In creating the pitch, brainstorm keywords related to your blog.
- What is your short elevator pitch?
- Did completing this task change your blog, or change the way you think about your blog?
Here we go:
1. What is your short elevator pitch?
Share my experiences with testing out and building mobile apps that can help you as a parent, start-up, blogger, wife, volunteer, friend and etc. Find and Test apps that can help you be more organized, stress free, make money, etc.
2. Did completing this task change your blog, or change the way you think about your blog?
Yes. I have been confused about what to do with this blog but feel more clear about it now. Looking forward to the rest of the challenge!
Popularity: 2% [?]