The Period Tracker App – A great PMS friend
I was on the fence on whether this is a too much info type of topic. But after thinking about it, I really think I need to share. It’s my moral duty. Periods are rough and folks need to know about the The Period Tracker iPhone app.
Why is this a topic I am interested in this am? Take a look at the screen below:
The mood swings, random craving (like the Baskinrobbins reduced sugar free butter almond crunch that i am so into right now! ) and overall body aches are very real right now. So I need someone to complain to and to record my suffering. And the period tracker is the app for that.
Its strangely comforting to be able to have the following during that time of the month:
- A prediction on when your period will start and end so you know why you are acting the way you are and when it will stop.
- Symptom tracker for things like bloating and cramps so “it’s not just in your head” and you feel vindicated that yes you are suffering.
- Mood tracker so can pick the smiley face that most accurately fits your awful mood.
- Free form note area so you can whine without anyone having to hear you.
- Fertile prediction so you seek out your partner or not depending on where you are on the baby making front.
It’s a great app. You can get the lite version for free but I felt they deserved my $1.99 so I bought the deluxe version.
So it’s time to recognize your suffering is real and to get a little bit of comfort where you can.
Let me know if you have any other PMS helper apps you use?
Popularity: 21% [?]