Top Ten ways I use my iPhone as a Busy Working Mom
My iPhone makes my life easier, really I am not sure how I made it through the day before it.
Here are the top ten ways I use the iPhone:
1. Pretend I am working when I am not. Sending countless emails from the supermarket and the playground.
2. Sneak in power walks during long calls or conference calls.
3. Listen to all this music I don’t want my children to listen to.
4. Take 100x more pictures of my kids now that I have a camera phone
5. Use my iPhone as bribe or distraction toy for my kids.
6. Check in with friends on Twitter and Facebook in 5mins versus hours of phone time.
7. Get directions
8. Check the weather
9. Text my hubby reminders and other honey do’s
10. Schedule the family calendar
So please don’t take away my iPhone. How do you use your cellphone to manage your life?
Popularity: 8% [?]