FallDown – An Addictive Game App for the Whole Family
I have a confession to make. I have an addiction that I don’t share with my family, but should. It’s this game – FallDown. A woman at the salon actually told my daughter about this app while I was getting my hair done. It was supposed to be a fun game for the kids, but I must confess that I rarely share it with them. I often tell my kids, ages 11 and 9, that they can’t play it because they got to use the computer or play their Nintendo DS, and now it’s mommy’s turn to play a game. Is that selfish or what?
Here’s what I love about FallDown:
- It’s so easy. No confusing rules to follow – just tilt your phone to keep the ball moving down the holes and avoid getting hit at the top.
- It’s not too noisy. The sound effects aren’t annoying, but you have the option to turn the sound off if you want.
- Simple graphics. The colors are appealing, with clean lines that don’t give me a headache after playing for awhile.
- Challenging. This game may be simple, but it’s not easy.
- Never boring. I can keep playing for hours. Truly; it’s addictive.
- And the best part is that it’s FREE!
My kids play a lot of electronic games. Most of them are too complicated and confusing for me. FallDown is so easy. Even my toddler could do it. That is, if I’d give him a turn. I find playing this game to be a great stress reliever and a lot of fun. The only negative I have to say about it is that it sometimes freezes up or goes wonky, with the ball moving into thin air and the points going in a negative direction. When that happens, I just start again.
I totally recommend this game for grown ups, and kids alike. What’s your favorite game obsession?
Popularity: 9% [?]